Careers at spg
Signature Products Group is an industry leader in the design, manufacturing and distribution of licensed outdoor products to major retailers internationally.
SPG is seeking a reliable self-starter for an e-Commerce Marketplace Specialist position, who has the passion and hands on experience in managing and growing a business in the various digital marketplaces such as Amazon, eBay , SPG’s e-Commerce sites, etc.. This person will oversee initiatives such as site design, search engine marketing, affiliate programs, retargeting, display advertising, web maintenance, managing both the dealer and retail sections of the site and promotion organization. We need someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and loves to support high growth by using efficient processes and has the ability to organize work flow. High energy and focus are a strong asset in moving projects forward and keeping the team motivated. .
- Manage and provide support to marketplace accounts to grow existing e-Commerce business
- Maintain products & drive sales on SPG e-Commerce websites
- Manage and implement processes associated with MAP compliance
- Maintain brand directive and placement for items across e-Commerce landscape
- Identify and develop new and existing internet opportunities and initiatives
- Develop and execute digital advertising and promotions, AMS, social & other
- Manage and expand existing channels to their fullest potential
- Responsible for customer inquiries: product Q&As, claims & return and refund
- Monitor and manage feedback to maintain high customer rating
- Monitor and manage customer reviews and resolve any customer issues
- Analyze product trends and make data based recommendations and improvements
- Manage, maintain and optimize product listing: descriptions, inventory and pricing
- Monitor sales activities and plan stock replenishment
- Prepare weekly/monthly/quarterly reports to provide insights
- Explore 3rd party tools and work closely with sales & marketing
- Recent expert level experience and broad knowledge of e-Commerce process associated with Amazon Seller Central
- Previous experience with Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), and MAP compliance
- Experience managing and implementing drop-ship process and setup
- Proficient to use Excel for data manipulation and analytics
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills
- 3 years or more recent e-Commerce channel sales experience
- Bachelors Degree in complimentary field
- We offer a competitive salary, a great benefits package including unlimited PTO, casual dress code and creative environment.
e-comm: 3 years
If your interested in learning more please contact us.